Saturday, April 20, 2013

Mini Taco Pizzas

This is actually a recipe Suanne emailed me a couple of weeks ago. I love tacos so I knew I would love this recipe! It was easy and so tasty. I love to have Krew help me out with dinner as much a possible and this was perfect for that because he could add any of the toppings he wanted!

Submitted by: Jessica
Ingredients
  • 1 lb of pizza dough. I used the Walmart brand of pizza dough. It's in a little white bag. Sorry I didn't get a picture!
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 package of taco seasoning
  • 1 can refried beans
  • 2 cups cheddar cheese
  • shredded lettuce for topping
  • salsa or pico de gallo, for topping
  • guacamole, for topping
  • sour cream, for topping

  1. Preheat oven to 450 F
  2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add the ground beef. Cook until almost no pink remains, then add taco seasoning. Continue to cook until the beef is cooked through.
  3. Put the refried beans in a small pot over medium heat until warmed through.
  4. Divide the pizza dough into 4 equal pieces and roll each out into an individual pizza. Top each with 1/4 cup of the refried beans, 1/4 of the beef mixture, then top with 1/4 of the cheddar cheese.
  5. Cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or according to the pizza dough directions.
  6. After it's done cooking, top with lettuce, salsa, guacamole, and sour cream.
We served ours with chips and salsa! Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment