Friday, June 7, 2013

Chicken Alfredo Pizza

Submitted by Lacie
Sometimes I can't come up with quick and EASY dinner ideas when I am really needing to, so I thought I would share this pizza idea! We love pizza at our house and eat it a lot, probably too much.  Chicken Alfredo Pizza is just a little different than your average pepperoni and cheese. For this pizza you will need:
Mozzarella cheese, and I also added grated Parmesan that I had, you do not need to do that though, I just had some left over!
Alfredo sauce, mine was not homemade, I just bought a jar of it, any kind will work.
Pizza crust, mine was not homemade either, I used the crusts that come in a package of 2, you could use any sort of dough though, I just took the easiest route.
2 large chicken breasts, cook them and then cut in the size you would like.
Olive oil.
First spread the olive oil on the uncooked crust, then add the Alfredo sauce, chicken, and cheese. I also added a little bit of the sauce on top in different spots.
And cook for the time your crust calls for! And add a salad with it, and your done! Super easy and pretty dang good! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment